|This page has a disambiguation page, here.|
- For the character from the TV series, see Rita Morgan
Dexter uses Rita as a disguise to fit into society. Dexter's "love" for Rita is less sincere in the novels than in the television series.
- Friendly, energetic, devoted to her family
It's not revealed how Rita and Dexter meet, but they have been dating for a year and a half.
Rita is something of an exercise fanatic. She and Dexter regularly go for 5k runs, long bike rides, or weightlifting sessions together.
Rita and Dexter, by a humorous misunderstanding, are engaged
At the end of novel, Rita and Dexter are married.
Rita and Dexter honeymoon in Paris
Rita gives birth to a girl, Lily Anne.
To be added
- Dexter Morgan - Rita's husband, and father to her third child, Lily Anne
- Astor - Rita's oldest child, a daughter
- Cody - Rita's middle child, a son
- Lily Anne Morgan - Rita's youngest child, a daughter (In the TV series, her counterpart is Harrison Morgan)
- Ex-husband - Rita was married and divorced prior to the first novel. Unlike the TV show, Rita's ex-husband is never mentioned by name, though it's revealed that he's in prison.
- Deborah Morgan - Her sister-in-law, once Rita marries Dexter
- Brian Moser - Her brother-in-law, and realtor