Rita's House is a location in Showtime's series DEXTER.
- During the first three seasons, Rita and her two children lived in this house.
- Rita’s house was actually owned by Paul Bennett who had received it in a drug trade before he married Rita. It is not clear if Rita received the house as part of the divorce settlement or if it was left to her and/or the kids after Paul died.
- While Dexter Morgan was dating Rita, he spent time here, enjoying meals and playing with the kids. As their relationship progressed, Dexter occasionally stayed overnight, but he never moved into her house.
- ("Popping Cherry")" Ricky, a drug dealer that Paul knew, showed up at this location to get money that Paul owed to him. When Rita informed him that Paul no longer lived there, Ricky demanded that she hand over her car. In disgust, Rita threw the car keys at him. Dexter was ready to fight, but he was forced to stand down by Rita.
- ("Let's Give the Boy a Hand") A dog belonging to Rita's Neighbor barked so much that Rita and her children began to suffer from lack of sleep.
- ("Father Knows Best") This is the house where Rita hit Paul Bennett with a baseball bat after he tried to sexually assault her.
- ("Seeing Red") Dexter knocked Paul Bennett unconscious with a frying pan in the kitchen. While Rita was in another room, Dexter dragged Paul to his car, losing a shoe in the process. He then took Paul to his motel room and shot him up with heroin.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.