Michael Cyril Creighton is an American actor, writer, director, and producer.
- "Cold Snap" (2021)
- "Storm of Fuck" (2021)
- "Smoke Signals" (2021)
- "H Is for Hero" (2021)
- "Skin of Her Teeth" (2021)
- "Sins of the Father" (2022)
His film credits include roles in Paper Spiders (2020); The Outside Story (2020); Can You Ever Forgive Me? (2018); Game Night (2018); The Post (2017); Home Again (2017); Fits and Starts (2017); Coin Heist (2017); Spotlight (2015); Sleeping With Other People (2015); 3rd Street Blackout (2015); and How To Follow Strangers.
His shorts include Cotton Candy (2005); and Mr. Lamb (2014).
His TV credits include roles on Dash & Lily; AJ and the Queen; Bob's Burgers (voice); Billions; Graves; Neon Joe, Werewolf Hunter; The Good Fight; High Maintenance; Horace and Pete; The Outs; 2 Broke Girls; Sex & Drugs & Rock & Roll; Nurse Jackie; Person of Interest; Orange Is the New Black; Jack in a Box; Louie; Very Mary-Kate; 30 Rock; and Jeffery & Cole Casserole.
His onstage appearances include roles in:
- 2018: The Amateurs
- 2014: Stage Kiss
- 2012–2013: Blood Play
- 2010–2011: Buddy Cop 2
- 2010: You're Welcome
- 2009–2010: MilkMilkLemonade
- 2008: Cape Disappointment
- 2007: The Vietnamization of New Jersey
- 2013 - Writers Guild of America Award, Winner, Outstanding Achievement in Writing Original New Media (for Jack in a Box)
- 2010 - New York Television Festival, Winner, Best Web Series Pilot (for Jack in a Box)
Creighton was raised on Long Island, New York, by his mother and maternal grandparents. He attended Catholic school. He was a founding member of the New York Neo-Futurists and performed weekly in Too Much Light Makes the Baby Go Blind.