Louis Cioffi, A.C.E. is an editor, primarily for television. He has worked extensively for network and cable features.
Favorite Scenes He Edited
- The diner scene in “An Inconvenient Lie,” where Lila and Dexter discuss addiction.
- The scene when Dexter is taken from is apartment by the FBI and discovers Sgt. Doakes is suspected to be the “Bay Harbor Butcher” (“Resistance Is Futile”).
- "The British Invasion,” the aquarium scene where Dexter pretends to want to run away with Lila.
- The rooftop scene in “Go Your Own Way” where Dexter confronts Miguel Prado with the fake blood stained shirt.
- In “Road Kill,” the road stop scene where Dexter confesses to Trinity that he is upset about accidentally killing an innocent man he thought was “an animal.”
- And finally, “Take It” the scene where Dexter shares his killing of Cole Harmon with Lumen, consummating their relationship.