| Killer Profile
|"No Known Alias"|
| Number of Victims
| At least 9 in Miami (including Isaak being killed by George)
| Generally, shoot or stab
|Method of Disposal
Dumped corpses overboard
| The desire for power and money|
is a criminal organization in Showtime
's series DEXTER
that appears in Season Seven
as the Main antagonists.
Isaak Sirko was the ringleader of the mob, with its reach extending as far as the United States, prominently within Miami.
The Koshka Brotherhood is based in Ukraine and specializes in human and heroin trafficking. Their main rivals are the Colombian drug cartels with whom they battle for control of the drug trade.
- Drug Trafficking - The Brotherhood buy and sell heroin. They completed a drug transaction at The Fox Hole with Detective Joey Quinn standing guard.
- Human Trafficking - The Brotherhood buy and sell women and work them through their chain of strip clubs.
- Bribery, Extortion. and Evidence Tampering - Isaak Sirko had George Novikov force Detective Joey Quinn through money and Nadia to steal the blood evidence implicating Isaak in the triple murder.
- Money Laundering (suspected) - Miami Metro thought the strip clubs were used to launder money, but could never prove it.
- Detective Joey Quinn - A formerly dirty cop that was coerced to again be on the Koshka's payroll
- Кошка (Koshka) is the Russian word for cat, specifically, female cat. The correct spelling of the word "cat" in Ukrainian - "Кішка" (Kishka)..(Bratva, "Koshka" means "female cat").
- They are the largest scale of Main Antagonists in the series.
- They are the first organized crime syndicate to play a role in Dexter's storyline. (Before that, a drug cartel in Season One played a role in James Doakes' storyline).