Germaine De Leon is an American actor.
- "Once Upon a Time"
- "Smokey and the Bandit"
- "A Horse of a Different Color"
- "The Angel of Death" (credited as Intruder)
- "Just Let Go"
With a friend's encouragement, he began studying with acting teacher, Lorrie Hull. This led to him doing a string of art house films. At the same time, Germaine worked as a model for clothing companies such as WESC and Hot Topic. He won a "Best Actor" award at the 2004 Method Fest Film Festival in Burbank, CA which led to his singing with a manager and agent. He made his first professional acting debut doing a Honda commercial with Michael Andretti. Immediately, he began working regularly as a guest star on the major television shows "CSI Miami," "CSI:NY," "The Closer," and others. He also played Edgar Navarro on "Castle." In 2006, Germaine had his first film breakthrough with a lead role in WalkOut for HBO and another int the horror film Buried Alive. He had a supporting role in the comedy "Here Comes the Broom."
Germaine was born in San Francisco, CA. and moved to Los Angeles as a teenager.
- He has published several award winning poems.
- He is a psychology major at Cal State L.A.
- He does Brazilian Jujitsu.
- He considers Bob Dylan his biggest influence.
- His mother is the cousin of Filipino actor Robin Padilla.
- He is the grandson of Filipino actor Amado Cortez and the step-grandson of Gloria Ranillo.
- Tutors inner city ethnic minority youth in math and language arts.
- He tutors inner city ethnic minority youth in math and language arts,