They were a two-man killing team of brothers. They were responsible for a string of robbery-homicides occurring throughout Miami. The name derives from their method of decapitating some of their victims and sticking Santa Muerte artifacts around the head and showcasing them for people to see.
Carlos and Marco grew up in Venezuela and immigrated to the US. They both ended up in Miami were they go to a party club called Club Mayan. At an unknown point in time, They decided that, to get enough money to pay for a good time at this club, they would force people to go to nearby ATMs by holding a loved one hostage, and then kill them both when they received the money, so as to not leave witnesses.
- Carlos Fuentes - The first shown member of the team
- Marco Fuentes - The last shown member of the team
- Yasmin Aragon
- Unnamed partygoer
- Jandro Mendoza
- Unnamed hostage
- "Hello, Bandit" (killing spree begins; unseen killers)
- "Practically Perfect" (killing spree only; unseen killers)
- "Beauty and the Beast" (Carlos only)
- "First Blood" (killing spree only; brothers not seen)
- "Circle Us" (both appear)