They were a two-brother team, responsible for a string of robbery-homicides in Miami.
Carlos and Marco grew up in Venezuela and immigrated to the U.S., ending up in Miami. They enjoyed spending money at Club Mayan, usually sitting in the V.I.P. section. To afford this, the brothers would coerce people to withdraw large amounts of cash from nearby ATMs by holding a loved one hostage, Once the brothers received the money, they would kill the people with a machete to leave no witnesses. Some of their victims were decapitated and Santa Muerte artifacts placed around their heads.
- Daniel Ortiz (killed by machete)
- Awilda Ortiz (killed by machete)
- Nina Alfaro (beheaded by machete)
- Francisco Alfaro (shot in the head)
- Fauzi Goberi (beheaded by machete; killed because he talked to the police)
- Yasmin Aragon (shot by Marco)
- Unnamed Party-Goer (shot by Marco)
- Jandro Mendoza (throat cut by Carlos, but he survived)
- Female Club-Goer (held at gunpoint by Carlos, but Deb shot him)
- "Hello, Bandit" (killing spree begins; unseen killers)
- "Practically Perfect" (killing spree only; unseen killers)
- "Beauty and the Beast" (Carlos only)
- "First Blood" (killing spree only; brothers unseen)
- "Circle Us" (both brothers appear)
- Awilda and Daniel Ortiz's House
- Cira Manzon
- Club Mayan
- Club Mayan Shooting
- La Botanica
- Santa Muerte Case
Dexter gave the nickname "Machete Man" to whoever cut off Fauzi Goberi's head.