- For the character from the TV series, see Cody Bennett
- Elder of the Cult of Moloch - While he was threatening to kill Astor, Cody stole his blade and stabbed him in the back. (Dexter in the Dark)
- Brandon Weiss - While he was attempting to kidnap Cody and Astor, Cody stabbed his leg with a pencil and Astor hit him in the crotch. They also tried to do this for a second time with Cody's screwdriver, but failed. (Dexter by Design)
- A Blue Runner - When Dexter brought Cody fishing for the first time, he caught a fish, a blue runner. Dexter wanted to disembowel it, but Cody was the first to stab him, being very delighted of that. (Dearly Devoted Dexter)
- Rascal - Dog that belong to Rita's neighbors - Kathy and her son, Nick. As Astor said about the reason why Cody killed him: “He was always knocking over the garbage [...] And pooping in our yard. And Nicky tried to make him bite us.” She also noted that Cody performed the deed while she preferred to watch. (Dearly Devoted Dexter).
- Villegas’ Cat - Cody and Astor taped it to a workbench, and stood over it with hedge clippers, but they were forced to spare the cat because Rita caught them. (Dexter in the Dark)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.